Kamis, 13 Oktober 2011

Is Jesus God


I hates  when somebody came to me and ask “Is Jesus God”? I kept silent and talk nothing. Sometimes I also ask my self is Jesus really God? I am a Christian since I born. My father, mother and all of my family is Christian. But I never ask them why are they Christian and believe Jesus as God? In this post I hope all of you understand why are we Christian and how can we believe Jesus. Maybe you have read about Jesus on bible, internet, magazine and other books then you find Jesus is a son of jusuf and Marry, He talking about Kingdom of Heaven and some people were complain of Him at last He died and lifted up to heaven. A lot people try to analyze stories about Him and make a conclusion that Jesus IS NOT God. I think they are only IDIOTS and they don’t  have the grace so they cant believe Jesus as God. I never see Him but I heart that believe that He is God. I don’t need eyes to see Him, I don’t need ears to hear him, but all I need is heart to believe. I am Christian and I proud of it. How bout you? J
Comments
3 Comments

3 komentar:

  1. Greetings

    I invite you to look at some of the evidence regarding why there are many Christians who do NOT believe that Jesus is Almighty GOD!

    I recommend this video:
    The Human Jesus

    Take a couple of hours to watch it; and prayerfully it will aid you in your quest for truth.

    Yours In Messiah
    Adam Pastor

    BalasHapus
  2. ops. i cant watch that video, i dont know why :(

    but i like this post "WHO IS JESUS FOR DUMMIES By Juan Baixeras" :)

    Gbu

    BalasHapus
  3. You can't watch the video!
    Oh no! Try again:

    www.jesusishuman.com

    If that doesn't work try

    http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8436256589572340879&hl=en

    And if that doesn't work, this video is available in 12 parts on YOUTUBE beginning with

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MivpXwZQ8bw

    Let me know how you get on?

    Thanks

    BalasHapus

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...